Adam Sachs and Leila Zarifi from CIPE’s own Global Programs department join co-hosts Autumn Moore and Zoe Watkins on Democracy that Delivers’ “Emerging Leaders” mini-series featuring up-and-coming change-makers. We explore their team’s unique mission to incubate solutions for universal challenges, such as digital transformation and youth engagement. As young professionals themselves, Adam and Leila also open up about their career paths, from the obstacles of cross-cultural collaboration to the motivations behind their impactful work.
- The Informal Sector: Facing Crisis On The Outside Of The System
- Investigating Intersections: Spatial-Inequality, Incentives, and Informality
- Steps To Help the Underground Economy Survive a Pandemic
- Public Perception of Economic and Social Reforms in Bolivia
- Corporate Governance for Emerging Markets
- Technology for Democracy Online Course
- CIPE Launches Youth Leadership Program
- Youth Leadership
- Digital Economy Guide
- Digital Literacy Training
Want to hear more? Listen to previous podcasts at CIPE.org/podcast.
Like this podcast? Please review us on iTunes.