On Friday, March 24th, from 12:30 - 2:00pm, the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) and the International Real Property Foundation (IRPF) will co-host a panel discussion on the role of property rights and property markets in sustainable urbanization and economic growth.
- Access to Information
- Business Association Development
- Combating Corruption
- Corporate Citizenship (CSR)
- Corporate Governance
- Democratic Governance
- Informal Sector & Property Rights
- Legal & Regulatory Reform
- Middle East & North Africa
- Latin America & the Caribbean
- South Asia
Where We're Located
1211 Connecticut Avenue, NW Suite 700 Washington, DC 20036
Please RSVP and check in at the front desk when attending events at CIPE's Washington, DC office.