- How-to Guide for Gender Equity Policy Design
- Guía para el diseño de políticas en equidad de género
- How-to Guide for Gender Gap Assessments in Companies
- Guía metodológica para la elaboración de diagnósticos sobre brechas de género al interior de empresas
- Strategies to Balance Work, Personal and Family Life in the National and International Private Sector
- Estrategias para la conciliación de la vida laboral, personal y familiar en el sector privado nacional e internacional
- How-to Guides: Gender Equity Transformation in the Private Sector Flyer
CIPE partnered with EAFIT University in Medellin, Colombia, to research how private sector companies can integrate gender equity policies and initiatives at the company level. EAFIT University is a member of the Business Alliance for Gender Equity in Antioquia, a public-private initiative launched in November 2020. The Alliance brings together leading regional institutions, including the Chamber of Commerce of Medellin, Proantioquia, Andi Antioquia, Aequales, and Antioquia and Medellin’s Secretariats of Women, to close gender gaps in the region’s business sector, one of the most prosperous of Colombia.
In 2021, with CIPE’s support, the Alliance prepared a regional equity baseline study, including monitoring indicators, and identified 30 case studies of good gender equity practices in large, medium, and small companies. See here for the published research in English and Spanish: Good Business Practices for Gender Equality – Center for International Private Enterprise (cipe.org)
In 2022, EAFIT University: i) created two private sector how-to guides to assess and incorporate gender equity practices in operations; and ii) identified international and national strategies on balancing work, personal and family life that can be integrated into company policies. These three documents are now available in English and Spanish.