- Strategies for Policy Reform Volume 3: Case Studies in Achieving Democracy That Delivers Through Better Governance
Strategies for Policy Reform, Volume 3 contains the most recent and thoroughly detailed real world program experiences to date. Intended as inspiration and guidance for reformers, the cases capture a broad range of learning which may be adapted to new circumstances. This volume covers the implementation of programs across CIPE’s four areas of focus: Enterprise Ecosystems, Business Advocacy, Democratic Governance, and Anti-corruption & Ethics. These unique case studies provide guidance and inspiration for think tanks, business associations, NGO’s, or policymakers who are dedicated to making free-market reform a reality within their society.
Download the full report (above) to learn more, or read individual cases through the links (below).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Empowering Women Entrepreneurs in Bangladesh
- Developing Entrepreneurial Talent and Leadership Among Youth in Peru
- Improving the Environment for Entrepreneurship in Nepal
- Fostering a Culture of Public-Private Dialogue in Moldova
- Creating a Better Business Environment in Nigeria
- Formalizing Public-Private Dialogue with the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Sector in Senegal
- Giving the Private Sector in Afghanistan a Voice in Policymaking
- Presidential Debates Ignite Policy Dialogue in Paraguay
- Building a Shared Vision for Economic Reform in Yemen
- Instituting Improvements in Public Governance in the Philippines
- Corporate Governance in Family-Owned Companies in Pakistan
- Achieving Democratic Gains through Corporate Governance in Palestine