On Thursday, November 19 at 8 AM EST, CIPE will launch the “COVID-19 and Women’s Economic Empowerment in Eurasia” publication, which highlights the stories of women entrepreneurs across the region. During the event, CIPE will host a panel discussion with contributors to the publication, along with representatives of local women’s organizations, focused on the impact of the pandemic on women in business and in the workplace. The event is open to any interested organizations and individuals. CIPE’s Europe & Eurasia department will host the event with support from the Center for Women’s Economic Empowerment. The event coincides with Global Entrepreneurship Week and Women’s Entrepreneurship Day.
- Andrew Wilson, Executive Director at CIPE
- Connie Gonzalez, Senior Program Officer at CIPE’s Center for Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Natalia Otel Belan, Regional Director for Europe and Eurasia at CIPE
- Lana Chkhartishvili, Senior Manager, Educational Programs and Government Relations at CiDA (Civil Development Agency) in Georgia
- Firuza Tatybaeva, Export Manager at Agrico Tashkent; Essay Contest Winner
- Aziza Yuldasheva, Executive Director of the Association of Agribusiness in Kyrgyzstan and Coordinator at the National Alliance of Business Associations