Description: The Center is developing a detailed and well-organized database of anti-corruption materials, including articles, research materials, presentations, and videos. The unpaid intern will be responsible for working with the Program Officer, Europe and Eurasia to organize and curate the materials. In addition, the intern will work to ensure that the materials are easily found within the database. The intern will assist the team with research and analysis of current anti-corruption trends, business sector preparedness, and government actions in terms of anti-corruption compliance. The intern will also identify and research both the internal (domestic) and external (international) drivers for anti-corruption compliance globally, at the direction of the Center’s director.
Reports To: Eurasia Program Officer
Timeframe: All interns are expected to start by February 4, 2019 and commit a minimum of 20 and maximum of 30 hours per week.
- Learn about best international practices in corporate governance and anti-corruption compliance, including the standards promoted by the World Bank, United Nations, OECD, and other international organizations.
- Learn about corporate governance and anti-corruption challenges for SMEs.
- Develop analytical skills while reviewing companies’ approaches to anti-corruption.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Research of domestic conditions (regulatory legal, intuitional, etc.) for anti-corruption compliance.
- Analyze the external drivers for anti-corruption compliance, including DCFTA, EU Association Agreements, and other international agreements.
- Curate CIPE’s anti-corruption materials and help in organizing them in a way that is easily accessible for CIPE staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to consolidate large portions of information and present in an organized and concise way
- Basic understanding of corporate anti-corruption compliance requirements and international standards
- Highly adept at organizing a variety of documents and other materials
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and a brief writing sample (2-3 pages) to email@example.com, using the following format for the subject line: LAST NAME – ACGC KM.