Imaobong Akpan-Ita and Adia Armstrong from CIPE’s Africa team join their Regional Director, Lars Benson, as well as co-hosts Zoe Watkins and Autumn Moore from the Communications Department. This is the latest episode of Democracy that Deliver’s “Emerging Leaders” mini-series featuring up-and-coming change-makers. Imaobong and Adia talk about their role models, give advice for fellow young professionals, and discuss their projects with CIPE and more.
- The Informal Sector: Facing Crisis on the Outside of the System
- Investigating Intersections: Spatial Inequality, Incentives, and Informality
- Steps to Help the Underground Economy Survive a Pandemic
- Public Perception of Economic and Social Reforms in Bolivia
- Corporate Governance for Emerging Markets
Want to hear more? Listen to previous podcasts at CIPE.org/podcast.
Like this podcast? Please review us on iTunes.