A quartet of guests join host Ken Jaques to discuss their work at CIPE. They include Autumn Moore and Zoe Watkins from the Communications department, and Adam Goldstein and Mikra Krasniqi from the Policy and Program Learning department. This is the first episode in a series that will focus on emerging leaders at CIPE. They talk about their backgrounds, how they came to join CIPE, and their current work promoting democracy and economic opportunity around the world.
- The Informal Sector: Facing Crisis on the Outside of the System
- Investigating Intersections: Spatial-Inequality, Incentives, and Informality
- Steps To Help the Underground Economy Survive a Pandemic
- Public Perception of Economic and Social Reforms in Bolivia
- Corporate Governance for Emerging Markets