KnowHow Mentorship: Building Organizational Capacity One Association At A Time
December 20, 2012
Article at a glance
- CIPE’s virtual mentorship initiative, KnowHow, links business associations in developing countries seeking technical assistance with individual volunteers who have expertise.
- KnowHow helps local organizations become more effective participants in their country’s economy and governance process.
- Although each has a different specific project, KnowHow mentees have a common goal of improving their associations in order to better serve their members and become independent voices in their business communities.
- Democratic Governance
- Access to Information
- Combating Corruption
- Business Association Development
- Corporate Governance
- Legal & Regulatory Reform
- Informal Sector & Property Rights
- Corporate Citizenship (CSR)
- South Asia
- Southeast Europe
- Middle East & North Africa
- Latin America & the Caribbean