Fostering Entrepreneurship through Cooperation
January 15, 2013
Article at a glance:
- Nepal has its own unique environment for entrepreneurs and hence the efforts required to foster entrepreneurship vary accordingly.
- The entrepreneurial climate largely depends on the kind of policies in place and the enforcement of those policies.
- Programs to inspire youth entrepreneurship are important, as are the education and training that allow young people to start their own businesses.
- A cooperative approach is a productive, efficient and sustainable method of fostering entrepreneurship.
- Democratic Governance
- Access to Information
- Combating Corruption
- Business Association Development
- Corporate Governance
- Legal & Regulatory Reform
- Informal Sector & Property Rights
- Corporate Citizenship (CSR)
- South Asia
- Southeast Europe
- Middle East & North Africa
- Latin America & the Caribbean