Embrace Global Entrepreneurial Governance with a Strategic Sounding Board
November 15, 2012
Article at a glance
- A reliable set of advisors is crucial when a leader plans to expand the business globally.
- Leadership teams sometimes must work in untraditional ways to develop a deep level of understanding and trust.
- Disagreement can be productive and can lead to strong management decisions.
- Democratic Governance
- Access to Information
- Combating Corruption
- Business Association Development
- Corporate Governance
- Legal & Regulatory Reform
- Informal Sector & Property Rights
- Corporate Citizenship (CSR)
- South Asia
- Southeast Europe
- Middle East & North Africa
- Latin America & the Caribbean