Breaking Down the Barriers: Women in Economic and Political Leadership
June 27, 2012
A Q&A with Stephenie Foster about the leadership role women play in business and politics.
Article at a glance
- When women are in key positions of leadership, they help institutions succeed. In the same way, powerful women can help their communities thrive.
- By participating in networks, both those they create and those created by others, women can strengthen their businesses or pursue effective advocacy programs.
- Diversity initiatives, quotas, and other programs can be useful tools to increase women’s participation in business and politics.
- Access to Information
- Business Association Development
- Combating Corruption
- Corporate Citizenship (CSR)
- Corporate Governance
- Democratic Governance
- Informal Sector & Property Rights
- Legal & Regulatory Reform
- Middle East & North Africa
- Latin America & the Caribbean
- South Asia